Monday, July 20, 2009

Caillianne- July 20, 2009




Shirt- Vintage Patchwork long sleeve top by Geoffrey Beene from EBay
Shorts- Vintage Moschino Couture from Collette in South Hampton in NYC
Bracelet- Bracelet from Marie Eiffel in Shelter Island in NYC
Belt- Vintage (no label) from a vintage store in South Hampton
Shoes- D&G from D&G store in NYC

The Look: Raggedy Ann Doll + Hermes Orange

Fun Fact: I love that Hereme's orange color! And when I found these Moschino Couture shorts, I was so excited to wear them! The Collette Store in the Hampton's is one of the best stores around. Its a consignment store that has major vintage goodies! I highly recommend it!! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

FashionLagniappe said...

I LOVE and am a HUGE fan of your blog! Hope you can take the time to check out my site!

We sell Vintage and Designer clothes, shoes, and accessories all in one place. We have some really great things up right now! Studded boots, Alexander Wang halter top, and vintage blazers. Check it out!

www.fashionlagniappe.blogspot.com