Thursday, May 20, 2010

Caillianne- Scooba Diving + 60's Chic

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sweater- Chloe Sweater from Holt Renfrew in Toronto (From Phoebe Philo's last collection there)
Hat- Grey stripe straw hat by Eugenia Kim for Target, from Target store in L.A
T-shirt- Forever 21 Army green t-shirt from store in Toronto
Pants- Marc Jacobs pants from Marc Jacobs Store in NYC
Bag- Vintage Chanel bag from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Shoes- Burberry Prorsum shoes from Burberry store in Caesars Palace in Vegas
Ring- Skull Alexander McQueen ring from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Scooba Diving + 60's Chic

Fun Fact: These are my favourite pants! I love how they have hand-sewn green, yellow, and gold metallic paillettes all over them and they glitter when I walk! The wall behind us is in our parking lot, and its such a tight squeeze trying to drive down the hill and not drive/bump into the walls. As you can tell, a few of the tennants in our building didn't have such luck! On another funny note, after taking these pictures, I realized my hair was really long! So I went to the hairdresser and got 1" off! hahha!!!
PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daddy! xoxo Pin It Now!

6 comments:

frankie said...

aaaaargghHHHghh those pants!! love them!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous look! Love the hat,pants, shoes,... OK I love everything!

Copious Couture said...

I LOVE the second last picture!!! I just love how you are posed and your expression... you look super hot!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

LADY REBEL said...

YOU ARE MY BLOGGER MUSE!!

L.R. http://ladyrebellady.blogspot.com

this free bird said...

I absolutely love the hat on you...it's amazing. When I put it on it looked NOTHING like the way it does on you (read: it did not look good on me at all!)

love it!!

http://thisfreebird.blogspot.com

hlb said...

you look beautiful! i like your blog alot, love from hayley xxx

www.hayleylouisabrown.blogspot.com