Thursday, November 25, 2010

Chloe- Paris + Lanvin Bows










Dress- Lanvin for H&M dress from the H&M store in LA
Necklace and Bracelet- Lanvin for H&M from the H&M store in LA
Shoes- Black zipper Manolo Blahnik heels from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Mulberry for Target bag from Target store in LA

The Look: Paris + Lanvin Bows

Fun Fact: My sisters are still calling me their Lanvin hero! The Lanvin for H&M collection totally sold out in Toronto! And even though they waited in line for two hours, it still didn't cut it! The whole collection was sold out by 9am! It was insanity! They couldn't get their hands on anything because their wristband was time slotted for 12:00pm! So, they woke me up in L.A, because I am three hours behind them at 5am, warning me that I should get my butt over to the mall! I got them all dresses and I got myself this dress with all the bows on it! Sooo excited that we scored some pieces! I hope you did too! Pin It Now!

23 comments:

jemina said...

That dress and jewellery are awesome. So happy that you managed to get some items form the H&M Lanvin collection :)

Kisses
J
xoxo

TIMELESS IS MORE said...

you look faboulous! Nice little bag!

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

aww well done on getting something from the collection!
somehow-someday.blogspot.com
x

What is Reality Anyway? said...

beautiful girl

Juseneide said...

lucky girl :P
the dress is pretty.

Anonymous said...

Perfect set!

Nancie said...

hot dress, lovely acsseroies!! http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

magdamagda said...

great pics as always and Chloe you're amazing! ;) I like the bag the most...

mispapelicos said...

You are beautiful Chloe, and did really well getting this fantastic black dress. Love it the way you wear it with pearls.
You are fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unknown said...

I am thinking of buying one of the pieces tomorrow. hope they are there still then!

GENETICBOI said...

simple color scheme but the details are throwing punches left and right! POW POW POW! love!

Mei-li said...

aaa so funny this kind of story; it's always girls stuff !! i like that
so important !
by rhe way the outfit is lovely

susie_bubble said...

Ah you're the first Lanvin x H&M outfit post I've read.... lovely choices...

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Such a pretty outfit. Loving the dress and heels. :)SArahD

Sylvia Etc... said...

Love the dress you got and the accessories, très cool!!!
i was lucky enough to get some really cool treasures too :) i've blog-posted my lanvin x h&m look!

Bonny said...

i got a tee with the 3 ladies, red earrings, dress with the legs on it, leopard bags...!

this dress looks awesome on you!

Anna G said...

So lovely, this is the first I've seen of the jewelry and sunglasses. I love them. I wish I had someone to buy me something from Lanvin for H&M. You are such a doll.

K A T H L E E N said...

wow the jewelry is absolutely amazing!! love it

Niki said...

great job snatching up the lanvin dress! such a beauty.

xoxo
Niki
A Haute Mess

ALWAYS CHASING said...

Not only do we not have Lanvin for H&M in Australia. We dont have H&M, even if we did there would be an Australian buyer & the experience would possibly be very disappointing. Love the bow dress, beyond cute!

From Suns To Moons said...

Fabulous look! I am so jealous you got your hands on some Lanvin - I doubt the Vancouver H&Ms even carried any.

Unknown said...

Absolutely love the dress! And the fun frilly-girly-ness of it all. :)

http://galwithcurves.blogspot.com

Leya said...

so so pretty dear...
love the dress....gorgeous!!

=)